Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Just beginning!

Well, this is my first ever blog! At the moment I don't know where I will go with this but it's something I haven't tried yet and therefore I thought...why not? Who will read it? Will anyone read it? Only time will tell and I guess the readership will be in proportion to the quality of the content!
Anyway, I have started this (purely selfishly) as away of helping myself to explore and experience more in my daily life. It is hopefully a tool that will motivate me to try new things, experiment with the unknown more often and in the process maybe discover more about myself. Of course, I want to share these adventures too although I do so with the slight trepidation of one who questions whether anyone will even be interested! Let's wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment